Homepie COVID-19 Notice to Users
In this unprecedented time of the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic, it’s important for users of Homepie to be aware of the potential health risks relating to showing homes, open houses, in-person inspections, final walkthroughs, and any other necessary interaction while you buy, sell, or search for homes. It is important that our users understand that according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization, and other health organizations, there are actions that can be taken to help slow the spread and limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Here is a link to the CDC with specific information regarding protective measures you can take in order to protect yourself and others, and slow the spread of COVID-19: Click here to be taken to the CDC’s website for information on the Coronavirus COVID-19. Homepie encourages all of its users to keep informed by regularly visiting the CDC’s website and encourages all users to ensure compliance with any local, state, federal, or other governmental orders pursuant to coronavirus related restrictions.
Homepie recommends you follow all safety protocol as outlined by the CDC, and your own physician’s advice as to seeking medical care. Other practical things you can do to protect yourself and others from COVID-19 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Use Video Live Tours, 3D Virtual Tours, and photos to narrow the field of homes you are considering before scheduling a Live In-Person tour. You may schedule these through Homepie’s messaging feature, the Tour Scheduler, or by using a third-party video chat application of your choice.
- Only schedule or attend In-Person tours if deemed necessary, and do so at your own risk.
- If you have symptoms of any illness, especially the ones outlined by the CDC related to the COVID-19, you should avoid all contact with any potential buyers, sellers, vendors, or anyone else related to the sale or purchase of real estate using Homepie’s platform and services. We also recommend if you are selling a home listed on Homepie’s platform and services and you have any such symptoms, that you not allow any person in your home.
All users agree to take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and others to mitigate the risk of infection, including the following:
- Wear shoe coverings, rubber gloves, face masks, eye protection, and wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. Do not touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Practice social distancing by remaining at least 6 feet away from any other person present. Do not touch anything unless necessary and consider the risks of doing so first.
- Properly discard any protective equipment including masks, gloves, shoe coverings, or anything else used for protection during the visit.
- Follow all local, State, and Federal guidelines and Stay Home Orders and keep yourself up to date of any changes to such guidelines.
- Consider your own personal health risks including age and underlying health conditions, travel history, and prior exposure to Coronavirus COVID-19 before deciding to go see a property. Do not visit any property if you have symptoms that could be related to Coronavirus COVID-19.