Once all terms are agreed to and the contract is signed, there is no way to make any changes to the contract through Homepie at this time. However, if all parties agree to the changes, you can have your transaction coordinator to draw up an addendum modifying what ever terms need changing.
Articles in this section
- Homepie COVID-19 Notice to Users
- What is a transaction coordinator?
- Homepie For Sale Sign Agreement
- How do I determine what my closing costs will be?
- Why Get Preapproved?
- How to Buy or Sell in the Name of an Entity (trust, LLC, or a corporation)
- Learn More about Identity Verification by Zenoo
- What does Homepie mean by "pre-selected independent service providers"?
- How do I withdraw/cancel/rescind an offer or counteroffer I have made?
- Homepie Copyright Policy