A typical escrow period is 30-45 days when the buyer is getting a loan. If you want to close faster, be sure to consult the lender to make sure it’s possible so that there aren’t any unrealistic expectations. If all parties agree, and the buyer is paying in cash, an escrow can be closed in 7 to 14 days.
Articles in this section
- Homepie COVID-19 Notice to Users
- What is a transaction coordinator?
- Homepie For Sale Sign Agreement
- How do I determine what my closing costs will be?
- Why Get Preapproved?
- How to Buy or Sell in the Name of an Entity (trust, LLC, or a corporation)
- Learn More about Identity Verification by Zenoo
- What does Homepie mean by "pre-selected independent service providers"?
- How do I withdraw/cancel/rescind an offer or counteroffer I have made?
- Homepie Copyright Policy