Homepie is a FREE online marketplace for buyers and sellers of real estate. The Homepie platform is set up to allow sellers to list their homes for sale by owner, without a real estate agent. Buyers can find a home they like and communicate with the seller to arrange showings. Then, Hompie’s online negotiation tool allows buyers to make an offer and negotiate with the seller. Once a deal is made, an instant legally binding purchase contract is generated.
Articles in this section
- Homepie COVID-19 Notice to Users
- What is a transaction coordinator?
- How do I determine what my closing costs will be?
- Why Get Preapproved?
- How to Buy or Sell in the Name of an Entity (trust, LLC, or a corporation)
- Learn More about Identity Verification by Zenoo
- What does Homepie mean by "pre-selected independent service providers"?
- How do I withdraw/cancel/rescind an offer or counteroffer I have made?
- Homepie Copyright Policy