Homepie’s goal is to give you the tools and resources necessary to navigate the entire process of buying or selling a home. If a buyer or seller would like to pay for the services of an agent, they are more than welcome to. Homepie is not a real estate brokerage and does not pay nor charge real estate commissions.
Articles in this section
- Homepie COVID-19 Notice to Users
- What is a transaction coordinator?
- Homepie For Sale Sign Agreement
- How do I determine what my closing costs will be?
- Why Get Preapproved?
- How to Buy or Sell in the Name of an Entity (trust, LLC, or a corporation)
- Learn More about Identity Verification by Zenoo
- What does Homepie mean by "pre-selected independent service providers"?
- How do I withdraw/cancel/rescind an offer or counteroffer I have made?
- Homepie Copyright Policy