No. Homepie is not a real estate brokerage nor are we a law firm. Homepie is a private tech company who has built a web-based technology platform to help individual buyers and sellers of real estate connect and facilitate a real estate transaction. Since we are neither a real estate brokerage nor are we attorneys, we cannot provide real estate or legal advice. If you have any such issues related to a transaction, please contact your attorney.
Articles in this section
- Homepie COVID-19 Notice to Users
- What is a transaction coordinator?
- How do I determine what my closing costs will be?
- Why Get Preapproved?
- How to Buy or Sell in the Name of an Entity (trust, LLC, or a corporation)
- Learn More about Identity Verification by Zenoo
- What does Homepie mean by "pre-selected independent service providers"?
- How do I withdraw/cancel/rescind an offer or counteroffer I have made?
- Homepie Copyright Policy