No. Homepie’s technology platform is designed specifically to help buyers and sellers complete a sale from beginning to end. Neither the buyer nor seller needs a real estate agent which allows an overall savings of up to 7% of the purchase price; the typical commission a real estate agent would charge, depending on your area.
Articles in this section
- Homepie COVID-19 Notice to Users
- What is a transaction coordinator?
- How do I determine what my closing costs will be?
- Why Get Preapproved?
- How to Buy or Sell in the Name of an Entity (trust, LLC, or a corporation)
- Learn More about Identity Verification by Zenoo
- What does Homepie mean by "pre-selected independent service providers"?
- How do I withdraw/cancel/rescind an offer or counteroffer I have made?
- Homepie Copyright Policy